Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rain or Shine

Any Floridian knows that the term "sunshine state" is quite possibly the most misused nickname ever.

I feel like our license plates should say "rain rain go away" at the bottom.

-_-

Anyways, yesterday was a rainy day.

I thought.

Then it turned decent on me.


Luckily, my outfit worked either way. 



My olive green jacket is from Charlotte Russe. It provided just the right amount of coverage I needed for the morning drizzle.



I dressed up the jacket with my chic white blouse from H&M. This was a steal I found during my time in NYC. Love the empire waist and texture of the fabric. 


Because it was so hot and muggy, I figured leggings were a more "breathable" way to go. I chose my basic navy blue ones from Forever 21. 
I love to wear my rain boots when I feel like I can. Walking through puddles with sandals or flats is never fun. I also love the beige with this color combo. You can find a similar pair at Loehmann's.


I kept the accessories light; wearing a couple of bronze bangles and basic stud earrings. 


Peace and Love!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment