Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OOTD

One of the great things about New York is you can literally wear whatever the heck you want. Yesterday, I was sick as a dog-- but in hopes of finding some truth in the saying "look good, feel good," I dressed up. 







My outrageously hoochy top is from GITI. The front is super cool, the back is a bit too much, but in fear that it would be the last hot day in the city, I wore it anyway.
My high waisted jeans are a steal from Pac Sun, I paid $9.99 for them at the beginning of the summer.
My boots were also a sales item at Pac Sun.

This earring set is from Forever 21. I love the top piece that wraps around your ear-- whenever I feel like it, I can act like I have more piercings than I actually do.


I kept my makeup simple. MAC's matchmaster foundation, Soft Brown on my eyes and for contouring, and a NYX mauve lip stick. 

 I'm in love with this new necklace from Forever 21. It has a nice thick chain and comes with a whole alphabet of letters so it can say whatever you want! Of course I went with Rambo.



Peace and Love,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment