Monday, February 24, 2014

Hipster Casual

Mondays.
Aren't they just beautiful? (sarcasm)

I am so appreciative of the Moe's franchise. Moe Mondays literally are the best idea, like, ever. I mean what's going to brighten your spirits more on a Monday than that tasty $5 piece of heaven-- that is a Moe's burrito?

Today, I decided to ban myself from going to Moe's for lunch (my normal Monday routine) so as to save my wallet and encourage my study habits.
Needless to say, I ended up there for dinner. :)



Now I'm rambling. 
Anyways, the one thing I decided could make my Monday almost as bright as Moe's could would be looking cute and comfortable.

So here is my rendition of "hipster casual":


I decided on my basic black leotard from Pac Sun paired with my favorite pair of baggy Rider cut offs. I added a thin brown belt accented with beads from American Eagle.
My brass cross necklace is from Country Dollar. I also wore my favorite pair of fake pearl earrings and 3 fun, brass/gold rings.

Peace and Love!
- Miranda


No comments:

Post a Comment