Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Marvelings


1. My BFF's new hair


I'm obsessed. I love to gawk over this new brunette. I think it looks gorgeous on her.






2. Ashley McLeod



She's seriously a cool chick. Had our first friendship date this week over some fabulous pizza. What a beautiful young woman with a beautiful spirit. Go show her blog some love!
http://doubt-your-doubts.blogspot.com/



3. Crazy Katie's Handwriting



This girl cracks me up. She is an absolute genius. But I just don't know how she studies with this crazy handwriting! Stresses me out just looking at it. But nonetheless, brought a smile to my face this week.




4. Taylor LaRoue 



This girl is awesome. She brightened my week by buying me a delicious cup of coffee at Pascal's this Wednesday! Her positive attitude about life inspires me. A beautiful woman that truly reflects the love of Jesus.


5. Pine Woods


Peace and serenity in one scene. I've always had an obsession with woods. They make me wanna just go sit all on my lonesome and read.




6. Pancakes



Weird fact about Rambo: she loves pancakes with no syrup.


I was so excited this morning when using my griddle I got for Christmas. The fact that I could make 10 pancakes at once was just mind-boggling. It was very joyous.
But those suckas are tasty, seriously.


And another weird fact: I love the batter almost as much as the pancake itself.




Sorry it's been a busy week and ya'll got two rounds of marvelings in a row…
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment