Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spring Fever

I love Florida. In the last moments of February, we are enjoying sunny and 75 weather. 

You can't help but smile when you realize-- though it may be premature-- that Spring is in the air.


I love Spring. It is my absolute favorite time of the year. Mostly because my birthday occurs in the Spring-- but, also, because of the fashion opportunities you are presented with.


You can wear shorts if you please, or floral sun dresses, or sheer long-sleeve blouses; you never really get too hot or too cold. 


Although Spring isn't quite here, I decided to dress more for the weather than the season today. I had Spring Fever. 


My ivory lace-accented blouse is a recent purchase from GITI. I love the hippie-esque sleeves.



I paired this shirt with my favorite pair of American Eagle skinny jeans. Super stretchy and comfortable; great wash for most tops in my wardrobe. 


For shoes, I chose my basic brown boots from Rainbow. They were a steal that I got about 2 years ago now. The laces are a bit much, but I always get complimented when I wear them, so I continue to keep them in wardrobe.


I wanted to use my accessories to accentuate the hipster/flower-child look I was going for. I chose this funky gold & teal necklace from Country Dollar*, my two favorite midi rings, and a basic pair of fake diamond earrings.
I also wore my favorite floral bandeau from Urban Outfitters underneath my shirt since it is so sheer and to give it a springtime accent. 








*Country Dollar is an awesome store located in Tallahassee, Florida. They have hundreds of accessories, each $1. It's just as fun and fabulous as it sounds. 

Peace and Love!

- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment